Early Intervention Can Boost Long-term Academic Achievement For Your Homeschooler[s]
We strongly believe that the powerful combination of early intervention and family involvement is critical to the success of children.
Screenings can help determine if a child needs extra support to achieve their potential in a variety of areas:
- Fine Motor (drawing and writing, cutting with scissors, manipulating fasteners when dressing)
- Gross Motor (posture, balance, strength, coordination)
- Self-care (eating with utensils, dressing, completing morning routine)
- Cognition (attention, problem solving, memory)
- Self-regulation (impulse control, self-soothing, transitions)
- Language (expressive and receptive, comprehension)
Screening Available for All Ages
TheraPLACE can provide screenings for children and young adults of all ages and abilities. Based on information provided prior to a screening, screenings are customized to allow our therapists to focus on your priorities. Request a screening HERE!
TheraPLACE is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am-6:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Call us to set a time to stop by our facility and take a tour!